BankWest was formerly known as the Agricultural bank of Western Australia, it is currently now a division of the Commonwealth Bank, it has over 1 million retail customers in all of Australia and 211 stores and business banking centers offering home loans, personal loans, credit card services and credit cards, savings accounts and many other financial products.
The BankWest Online Banking (BOB) platform is also in place to further extend the financial services beyond the physical reach of the offices and you enable you still do your banking even after the traditional banking hours. You can also call 131719 if you encounter any technical challenge on the BankWest Online banking platform.
Some of the Features you stand to enjoy on the online platform are;
- Easily get to view your account balances and financial transactions
- Easily and swiftly transfer funds from one account to the other.
- Payment of bills is also possible and made easy using tools like Pay AnyBody and BPAY
- SMS services like access to higher daily limits
- eStatements services
How to Login
Simply get your PC or mobile device, click here to log in with the following details;
- Your Personal access Number (PAN)
- Secure code which is unique to everyone.
You can click here to book a phone appointment with BankWest, ask about home loans, get interpreter services, make a query, or you can also call 131719 for personal banking enquiries.
- BankWest provides various credit card services and credit card options.
- Breeze Classic Mastercard: with a purchase rate of 12.99% p.a and an annual fee of $79 you will have a $1000 minimum credit limit and 0% p.a for 6 months on balance transfers.
- Breeze Platinum Mastercard: it has its purchase rate as 12.99% p.a and an annual fee of $99 you get to enjoy a minimum credit limit of $6000, complimentary overseas travel insurance with absolutely no foreign transaction fees. This also comes with a 0% p.a for 6 months on your balance transfers.
- Zero Classic mastercard: this card comes with no annual fee and $1000 minimum credit limit. It has a 17.99% p.a purchase rate and absolutely $0 annual fee.
- Zero Platinum mastercard: it has a 17.99% p.a purchase rate, $0 annual fee, $6000 minimum credit limit, and amazingly complimentary overseas travel insurance with no transaction fees.
- More Classic Mastercard: with an annual fee of $100 and a 19.99% p.a purchase rate, 19500 annual bonus points. Other fees and terms and conditions also apply accordingly. The minimum credit limit is $1000 with 1.5 more rewards points per $1.
- More platinum Mastercard
- More World Mastercard
- BankWest Qantas Platinum Mastercard
- BankWest Qantas World Mastercard
There are also home loan services to help finance that dream home of yours simply contact the helpline or customer service line to get in touch for assistance.