Aretha Louise Franklin, better known as Aretha Franklin, is a well-known American musician, actress, singer, and songwriter. Aretha Franklin, dubbed “The Queen of Soul,” gained prominence in 1968 with the release of two commercially successful albums, “Lady Soul” and “Aretha Now.” She debuted at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. This superstar singer was even inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame in 1987. She has earned 18 Grammy Awards and two honorary Grammy Awards as a result of her dedication and her incredible singing voice and piano talent. Aretha Franklin is estimated to have a net worth of $60 million.
Check out the following article to learn more about Aretha Franklin’s Net Worth, Her Salary Per Film, Her Houses, Cars, and Other Investments.
Aretha Franklin’s Net Worth in 2022 is estimated to be $60 Million.
Aretha Louise Franklin, more commonly referred to as Aretha Franklin, is a well-known American musician, actress, singer, and songwriter with a net worth of $60 million.
How Much Money Does Aretha Franklin Make Per Year?
• Annual revenue: $60 000 000
• Monthly payment: $5000000
• Weekly payment: $1153846,15
• On a daily basis: $164383,56
Aretha Franklin Net Worth by Year
$61 million in 2017
$60 million in 2016
58 million dollars in 2015
$56 million in 2014
Aretha Franklin’s Residence & Property (Where does Aretha Franklin currently reside?):
This is one of the “Queen of Soul’s” suburban Detroit homes. She paid $1.795 million for the home in 2001. This site also features some of her other real estate.
Mansion: 10,000 square feet
Place of residence: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Aretha Franklin’s home was foreclosed due to an unpaid $445 tax bill from 2005, which her lawyer overlooked at the time. The singer racked up thousands in late fees, prompting the property’s foreclosure notice last year. She promptly paid the fine and thereby saved her home.
Biography of Aretha Franklin
Numerous Grammy nominations, the first woman inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, and dubbed the Queen Of Soul. Aretha Louise Franklin was born in Memphis, Tennessee, in the United States of America. Aretha was born to homemaker Barbra Singers and Baptist minister Clarence Franklin. Aretha Franklin began singing as a result of her father’s ministry. Clarence Franklin was one of the country’s most respected and prominent ministers, and she grew up surrounded by local and national celebrities as a result.
Franklin taught himself to play piano by ear and quickly grasped the proper tones and pitches required for songs.
Even though she was releasing hit songs in the mid-1970’s, she quickly lost touch with her soul-pop audiences as the disco genre made its way into mainstream music. In 1979, she released an album titled La Diva in order to gain the attention of disco lovers. La Diva sold less than 50,000 copies and was Franklin’s lowest-selling album. Clarence Franklin was shot by a mugger on June 10, 1979, leaving him in a coma for five years. Aretha returned to Detroit to care for her father. Clarence Franklin passed away on 27 July 1984.
In 2003, she ended her 23-year relationship with Arista and founded her own label, Aretha. Franklin debuted on the label with A Woman Falling Out Of Love in 2011, marking her fifty-year career in show business. Aretha Franklin will be remembered as one of the most influential singers of all time. She will be remembered not only as a phenomenal singer, but also as an activist who used music to speak about the world and advocate for truth, justice, and the soul.
Awarded & Accomplished:
• Franklin is the recipient of 18 Grammy Awards; she won them between 1968 and 2008 for hit singles such as ‘Respect,’ ‘Don’t Play That Song,’ ‘Freeway of Love,’ ‘Wonderful,’ ‘A House is Not a Home,’ and ‘Chain of Fools,’ among others.
• Between 1976 and 1983, she won three American Music Awards in the category of ‘Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist. Additionally, she is the first female artist inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
• When Franklin was a teenager, she gave birth to her sons Clarence and Edward. She never revealed their fathers’ identities. Her grandmother and sister raised her sons while she pursued a career in music.
• From 1961 to 1969, she was married to Ted White, despite her father’s objections. The marriage did not work out, and throughout their marriage, Franklin was subjected to domestic violence.
• In 1964, Franklin gave birth to his third son, Ted White Jr., who is now known as Teddy Richards and is a well-known musician. Kecalf, her fourth son, was born four years later. Ken Cunningham, her former manager, is his father.
• She married actor Glynn Turman in 1978 and became the mother of his three children from a previous marriage. Six years later, the couple divorced. Franklin recently announced plans to marry Willie Wilkerson but quickly backtracked.
Aretha Franklin Passed Away:
Aretha Franklin, a multi-talented individual, died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 76. She died on August 16, 2018 in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. She left no will for her estate, which is estimated to be worth approximately $80 million.
Aretha Franklin’s Biography:
Date of birth: March 25, 1942
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
16 August 2018 in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Artist, Singer-Songwriter, Musician, Musician, Musician, Music artist
United States of America nationality
Glynn Turman (married 1978–1984), Ted White (married 1961–1969)
Ted White Jr., Kecalf Cunningham, Edward Franklin, and Clarence Franklin are among the children.
Barbara Siggers Franklin and C. L. Franklin are her parents.
I hope you enjoyed this article on Aretha Franklin’s Net Worth. Please share this with your friends if you enjoy it… This post is entirely dedicated to Aretha Franklin’s estimated earnings. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comment section.