James Solages Biography: Facts About The Haitian-American Responsible for the Assassination of President Of Haiti
James Solages, a 35-year-old Haitian-American man from South Florida, has been named as one of the suspects involved in the assassination of the President of Haiti, Jovenel Moïse.
Who is James Solages?
Facts About James Solages
- James Solages is a US citizen of Haitian ancestry.
- James J Solages is the president of a local charity, Jacmel First, a nonprofit focusing on eradicating childhood hunger in Haiti that was formed in southern Florida in 2019.
- James Solages is 35 years of age.
- James Solages has an Associate’s degree in IT from FCC, College.
- He served as Plant Operation Director at Senior Lifestyle in Lantana, Florida from Jul 2019, and was the CEO of EJS Maintenance & Repair, LLC for over a decade since 2011 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- James Solages is a building engineer specialized in the field of infrastructure development.
- James Solages is the chief commander of bodyguards for The Canadian embassy in Haiti.
James Solages Millitary
James Solages has no military training. According to Florida records, he had expired security officer and firearm licenses.
“He doesn’t have military training. He wasn’t in the military.” His uncle, Schubert Dorisme has said.
James Solages Wife
Details of James Solages marital life is not known to the public or the media. However close sources say he has been married once and is currently divorced.
James Solages wiki
- Name: James J. Solages
- Age: 35
- Nationality: Haitian- American
- Occupation: Bodyguard/CHarity Administrator
- Educational Qualification: Associate’s degree in IT from FCC, College
Who is Joseph Vincent?
The other Haitian-American suspect arrested in connection with the assassination is Joseph Vincent, of Miami. Not much is known about Vincent, apart from the fact that he is 56 years old and currently in hiding as the police search for him.